literally acute

Music. Art. Life. - by Cryssie

4:17 PM

Blogging

Posted by Crystal |

It's funny.... I love to blog but ever since my computer crash I have nothing to say. I was out of a P.C. for like two months... crazy right??

I think i will change the name of this blog tho.... anyway

check it...

I have a photoshoot this Sat in Staten Island on the beach. I'm semi excited because its a neww more experienced photographer... semi bummed cause im still broke lol. Something has to happen for me soon because im trying my best here and coming up short regardless. Or Maybe this is lifes way of telling me i need to try harder.

im going to muster up some strength from nowhere and just Do it (chill Nike)

One important thing to remember about life is... it's not the pinacle of your success that matters; it's all about the climb.

- Cryssie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe